Thursday 16 July 2015

Cynthia Pinga Q&A

Your name:
Cynthia Pinga.

Where are you from?
Born and raised in Perlis, Malaysia, but currently staying in Shah Alam.

How would you describe yourself and your music?
I could be a little weirdo and one of a kind at times. Heh! I got into songwriting back in 2010 and do mostly pop and ballad or something in between with a little of rock elements in the songs I create.

Who are your main influences musically?
Mainly it has always been Westlife. I grew up listening to them and watch them be one of the most successful bands in the UK and worldwide for 14 years! Their success just inspired me to do something with music. Other influences would be Taylor Swift and Daughtry.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
To get my songs heard all over the world, to give satisfaction and inspiration to those who listen to my music, to be recognised in the music industry and probably win the Grammy’s for Best Song of the Year in the next five years or so. Most importantly, to enjoy what I love doing and rock the stage!

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Being the a new solo artist, there’s not much of a highlight yet but if I had to pick one, it would be meeting a very supportive and helpful producer from Pulse Soundworks and recording my very first single with him.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
None – as of now.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
That would be my debut single, Me and My Guitar. It’s a pop song but feels a little bit of ballad and has some electric guitar as a rock element added to it.

Where can we listen to it?



Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment