Friday 31 October 2014

Monograms Q&A

Photo by Anna Tucker
Your name: 
Ian.

Where are you from? 
Brooklyn, NYC, USA.

Name of band: 
Monograms.

Who else is in your band?
Just me. Sometimes others, but mostly just me.

How would you describe yourself and your music? 
My music is "electro wave garage rock". I'm a man with who owns an electric guitar, drums, drum machines and some other stuff.

Who are your main influences musically?
Love, hate, travelling, drinking.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Everything I can.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Opening for the Wytches this past summer... and I have my very own Twitter account that I know how to use.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
None.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Tidal Wave, cause it sounds the most like "electro wave garage rock".

Where can we listen to it?


  
Where can we find out more about your music?
(it's on itunes as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment