Friday 22 November 2013

The Klassiks Q&A

Your name:
Joey Mora.

Where are you from?
Los Angeles, California, USA.

Name of band: 
The Klassiks.

Who else is in your band?
No one.

How would you describe yourselves?
A producer/engineer.

Who are your main influences musically?
Diplo, Skrillex, Dr Luke.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I'd like to be able to travel and tour 300 days a year working with artists and playing music all over the world.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Building a brand, The Pirates, with my buisness partners and artists. I would also have to say watching JohnBoyCOOL and Rion Knuckles develop their artistry and musical direction. 

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
I don't think it'd be fair to myself to pick just one song that represents my music because as a producer I've worked on every type of music. I think coming out soon will be some of my best productions. Some of the tracks I've done for Rion Knuckles Boiling Point EP & JohnBoyCOOLs MindGamesAndMixedSignals mixtape will showcase that. 

Where can we listen to it?



Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
If you're a fan and support what I'm doing or my artists and label are doing please buy our Merch and music (if you can afford to), come to our shows, download our music, watch our videos. We are independent label so every last bit of support is more the an appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment